Are you hoping to become a professional WordPress developer?
Do you want a deeper understanding of how WordPress works?
Are you looking to get your skills to the next level?
We’re opening a mentorship programme to help you. We’ll help you:
- understand how WordPress works
- learn WordPress development best practices
- with advice on development workflow and tools
- with guidance on next steps
- answer specific development questions
- A student or graduate hoping to get into the WordPress industry
- A freelancer wanting to improve their development skills
- Someone new to WordPress development
- UK based
This programme is loosely structured and isn’t a ‘course’. We realise that everyone will be at different stages and that we can all learn from each other.
You’ll be invited to a private Slack channel where you can ask questions and chat to others in the programme.
Weekly video call
Every week we’ll have a group video call on Google Hangouts, where we can discuss what we’ve been working on, show each other code and chat about any challenges that you are facing.
We’re aiming to open the doors on 24th April 2017.
We’re limiting the programme to ten places, so register your interest today!