Are you hoping to become a professional WordPress developer?
Do you want a deeper understanding of how WordPress works?
Are you looking to bring your skills to the next level?
We’re re-opening our mentorship programme. We’ll help you:
- understand how WordPress works
- learn WordPress development best practices
- with advice on development workflow and tools
- with guidance on next steps
- answer specific development questions
- A student or graduate hoping to get into the WordPress industry
- A freelancer wanting to improve their development skills
- Someone new to WordPress development
- Member of the UK WordPress community
This programme is loosely structured and isn’t a ‘course’. We realise that everyone will be at different stages and that we can all learn from each other.
The programme lasts for 20 weeks and there will be video calls every two weeks. We space it out so that you can make sufficient progress between calls to make every call valuable.
— Eugene Molari (@EugeneMolari) June 21, 2017
You’ll be invited to a private Slack channel where you can ask questions and chat to others in the programme.
Fortnightly video call
Every two weeks we’ll have a group video call on Google Hangouts, where we can discuss what we’ve been working on, show each other code and chat about any challenges that you are facing.
We’re aiming to open the doors on 10th January 2018.
We’re limiting the programme to ten places, so register your interest today!
How much does it cost?
Nothing. Nada. Not a penny.
We get a lot out of this too and we’re happy to give back to a community that has been so generous to us.