WordPress website management newsletter
Fresh tips, recent news and top advice on how to turn your WordPress website into an efficient marketing machine – for website managers and owners.
The WordPress newsletter for marketing managers and website owners
Who is this for?
If you manage a WordPress website and want to find ways to improve workflow, SEO, security, and performance – and generally keep your sanity – then this newsletter is for you.
How frequent are the emails?
Everyone is battling bulging inboxes, and we don’t want to add to the problem. We try to strike the right balance between too often and too few.
You’ll receive your value-packed email about once every 3 months.
- WordPress admin tips – During years of working with WordPress we’ve discovered a few tips and tricks to make managing your website easier. And we’re finding new things all the time too.
- Security advice – Keeping your website secure is essential. We’ll keep you up to date with the latest best practices, advice and news.
- Plugin guides – Everyone loves plugins, right?! Well, some are better than others and we’ll help separate the wheat from the chaff.
- WordPress news – As a constantly evolving platform, you don’t want to get caught out by big changes. We’ll keep you in the loop.
- SEO tips – Everyone wants more traffic, and search engines usually make up a large chunk of that. You’ll get top tips and the latest techniques to keep your content high in the search rankings.
- and more – Anything else that we find that will make your WordPress life easier.
I'm in - what's next?
If you would like to receive our newsletter then please sign up above. We only need your email address for this, your name is optional but does allow us to politely address you in the email.
Once you have completed this form, you will receive a confirmation email from our mailing list provider. You will need to click a link in this email to confirm your subscription. This is to prevent someone else signing up on your behalf.
We’ll send an initial welcome email linking to some of our most popular content and then you’ll receive the next newsletter when it comes out.
When you fill in and submit this form we capture the following data:
- Name – if you choose to provide this, we use this to politely address you
- Email address – this is necessary to add you too our mailing list.
- Date and time of the entry – we need to store this to help us manage our enquiries and triage them and it also helps us timestamp when consent was given for this data processing.
- Embed url – we store the URL of where this form was filled in (usually this page). This helps us understand where users are viewing our contact forms.
All emails you receive from Highrise Digital which are associated with this sign-up (i.e. our newsletter emails) will contain an unsubscribe links in the footer of the email. Clicking this will allow you to unsubscribe at any time.
Data about our marketing communications (name and email address) is kept in our third party mailing system until you choose to un-subscribe. Doing so means you will no longer receive communications from us, however your email address will still be stored, so we know you have unsubscribed.