Winning WordPress projects
- Do you struggle to write project proposals?
- Are you unsure about what should be in a project pitch?
- Does preparing proposals and pitches take you AGES?
- Is your conversion rate really low?
We were the same…until recently.
Now, we’re using a new approach which has yielded some excellent results. In fact, using this system to writing proposals and pitching for work has recently won us over £90,000 worth of work. We are now booked up until early 2022!
Want to know exactly how we do it?
- A guide on how to write proposals for WordPress projects including:
- What to include
- How much detail to go into
- What isn’t worth talking about
- How to stand out from others who are going to be submitting proposals
- How to write a pitch presentation and what to include and talk about
- A multi-format downloadable proposal template which you can use as the outline for proposals for WordPress projects going forward
- Pitch presentation templates for the outline of your presentation to the team
- Video walkthrough of the above
Prices start from just £69